Register and privacy statement
Name of data controller
Suomen Ferrari Club Ry / Ferrari Club Finland
Business ID: 3041329-5
Mankkaanrinne 7 B
Contact person for issues concerning the register
Name of the register
Ferrari Club Finland’s personal contact register.
Purpose for processing personal data
Personal contact details in the register are used for Ferrari Club Finland’s marketing procedures and information purposes, which allow Ferrari Club Finland’s products and services as well as communications to be delivered to customers, stakeholder groups and partners.
Data content of the register
The data content of the register consists of the following information:
- Data subject’s name
- Data subject’s contact details (phone number, email)
- Company details that the data subject represents (name, business ID, business sector, number of employees, other content concerning customer management)
- Additional information (additional information provided by the data subject, such as a freeform message or feedback)
- Other identifiers (e.g. data subject’s public IP address)
- Follow-up data (follow-up data of electronic marketing procedures)
Depending on the intended use, some of the information is mandatory, so that the issue can be processed appropriately.
Regular data sources
Data personally provided by the data subject, data concerning sales and presentation events entered by sales personnel, as well as material supporting analysis that has been automatically collected by the online service.
Processing, disclosure and retention of data
Data is processed in the EU or EEC area as well as outside them by the data controller and data processors authorised by the data controller (such uses are, for example, backups of the systems’ data and databases).
Data is disclosed to the following parties for the following purposes:
- To companies that belong to Ferrari Club Finland Group for marketing and communications purposes
- To subcontractors or clients of Ferrari Club Finland’s group companies for the purpose of delivering and developing the products and services offered by the Finnish Ferrari Club
- Data is disclosed over an encrypted communications connection, email or by other electronic means
- In this policy, the Finnish Ferrari Club’s products and services may also refer to the products and services of its group companies and suppliers
Data is stored for as long as the customer relationship is considered to be active and for a reasonable period of time after the end of the customer relationship.
Protection principles of the register
The register’s data are located on a secure server with credentials issued by the main user in accordance with the Data Protection Act concerning electronic communications.
Right to review
Each data subject to have submitted data into the register has the right to review their personal data stored in the register. A request is made by email to the contact person’s email address. The request is focused by default on the personal data associated with the email address used to make the request, unless the person sending the request has been otherwise identified.
Right to demand the rectification of data
Each data subject to have submitted data into the register has the right to review their personal data stored in the register as well as demand for them to be rectified. A request of rectification is made by email to the contact person’s email address.
Other rights concerning the processing of personal data
The data subject has the right to refuse the data controller from processing the data subject’s personal data for direct advertising, distance selling or other direct marketing as well as market and opinion survey purposes. If the data subject wishes to refuse such processing, the data subject can contact the data controller by email.